Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-25 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Am I way out of touch?

From: Jack <noone04@ibm.net>
Date: Thu, 04 Sep 1997 17:55:41 -0700
Subject: Am I way out of touch?
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

I only just re-subscribed after a long absence, but I haven't heard
anyone talk about the version of "This Woman's Work" that Maxwell
performed on his MTV Unplugged show. He gives a cool nod to Kate by
saying "She is the bomb, truly". I liked it so much I went out and
bought the cd even though I've never been a big fan of R&B, but I was
surprised at how much I enjoyed the whole thing.

   Am I way behind, or has no one else heard of this? Just curious. . .

                                                         Jack.