Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-24 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: ERIC CLAPTON, KATE, ART & EXPLOITATION

From: Dongerous! <fastslow@idt.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 1997 09:54:52 -0700
Subject: Re: ERIC CLAPTON, KATE, ART & EXPLOITATION
To: bigz@nation.nationgroup.com
Cc: love-hounds@gryphon.com

At 2:21 PM -0700 8-15-97, bigz wrote:
>> >I still disagree with your opinions regarding Clapton, however!   But
>> >hey....it's diversity that makes the world go around, isn't it? >:-}
>>
>> No, actually diversity is what causes wars.
>>
>> -Don
>
>No, actually ignorance is what causes wars.

Yes, that is another key ingredient, but diversity is always part of the mix.

> Diversity is what causes celebration.

I wouldn't say it "causes celebration." Look on this newsgroup when someone
posts that they think T9W is a pile of pretentious garbage. There aren't a
bunch of posts saying, "It is so great to see that we have diversity of
opinion on this group." Diversity is a two-edged sword.

- Don