Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-24 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

zen digests

From: Karen Newcombe <kln@staralliance.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 1997 10:33:19 -0700
Subject: zen digests
To: "love-hounds@gryphon.com" <love-hounds@gryphon.com>

As I mentioned some months ago, the digests I get are all scrunched up in
one long continuous blob of text. After I read them I look like this:  %^*
 cross-eyed!

I also get really weird "digests". The pattern seems to be:
- day one, normal digest
- day two, a couple of digests in a row containing one or two messages each
- day three, nothing at all, or a blank digest
- day four, two really large digests containing identical material which is
all from last week
- day five, a normal digest

All digests are big, fat, undifferentiated text blocks.  Of course I've
assumed all along that this is some kind of Zen koan in LH form.

Karen