Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-24 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re; Art, Life, History, Morality

From: len bullard <cbullard@hiwaay.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 1997 12:20:49 -0500
Subject: Re; Art, Life, History, Morality
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com

If I could squeeze her heart into a
jeweled box, should I love the box?

She looks into the water and sees the stars and
moon perfectly reflected.  Shall I love the
stars and moon or her eyes?

When she sings her voice cries for the
mother and brother whom she shall
never see again in this life.  Shall I love
the songs, her voice, or her tears?

When she dances, she is the secret yearning
for union with her supreme lover.  Shall I
love her grace, her desire, or her lord?

She is the fire that burns until I am empty.
Blessed is the clear flame.  Blessed are the
silent eyes that reflect her perfect light.
Great is the lord who said, "let them love
that which they love."

Sringara bhakti... sringara bhakti.

BTW:  go to your Indian food store or wherever
fine Indian movies are found and rent a movie entitled
"Umrao Jann".  It is beautiful and sad, but if
you find Kate enchanting, you will find this
breathtaking.  A fantastic actress, singer and
dancer plays the title role.  It is amazing how
wonderfully sensual and erotic these movies
are with more clothes left on then most of us have.

len