Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-23 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re:Chris' ans to Kate forum on Compuserve

From: Kyri <Kyrie@compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 1997 18:33:08 -0400
Subject: Re:Chris' ans to Kate forum on Compuserve
To: "INTERNET:love-hounds@gryphon.com" <love-hounds@gryphon.com>

Hi there Chris,

erm thank you for the erm slightly insipid email

I've actually met you in London at the convention so I wouldn't want to
argue with you...

I'm just trying to promote Kate on Compuserve..not trying to replace
Love-hounds at all!...

There's a Tori room on compuserve but apart from the abundance of Kate fans
no
Kate room. And that just drives me mad.

Actually i was hoping get some of the stuff for the room from material you
and Vickie have obtained over the ages..and that would require your
permission. I'd be very grateful if you could help there.

About this: >>  It's called IRC<<
I remember the good old days with the #Ecto channel...what's happened
there?

take care now,

Kyri:)