Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-22 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Constellation of the Heart

From: delius2@aol.com (Delius2)
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 1997 03:59:01 -0400
Subject: Re: Constellation of the Heart
To: <rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net>
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

I also love Constellation Of The Heart.  I think TRS is a great album.  I
think it's a wonderful representation of life.  One minute you're happy
and laughing, the next minute someone's dead and you're crying, but in the
end everythings wonderful.  I love the skipping to an upbeat song to a
mellow song and back to an upbeat song, it's like a roller coaster ride.
So it's a bit more commercial than most of her stuff.  It's the same woman
who sent chills down our spines with the Ninth Wave.  It's that same voice
that reaches in and grabs you and doesn't let go.

www.geocities.com/westhollywood/7129