Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-21 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: S.F. Katemas

From: Brian Clayton <stemish@tlg.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 1997 17:25:44 -0700
Subject: Re: S.F. Katemas
To: rec-music-gaffa@moderators.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Karen Newcombe wrote:

> Yesterday's party in San Francisco was well-attended and had a wealth of
> cheerful, handsome and brilliant guests.  These wonderful Love Hounds
> gathered in the living room watching laserdiscs, videotapes, and listening
> to some interesting musical rarities.

Much thanks to our wonderful host Karen, as well as Master of Ceremonies
IED, and everyone else present for a delightful Katemas party.

> Later we had our traditional rousing round of Kate Bush Jeopardy, in which
> many puzzling and highly obscure questions were formulated by IED, leading
> to furrowed brows, groans of astonishment, whispered consultations by the
> teams, cheers for correct answers.

I actually got a couple right myself!  I knew reading this gaffa thing
would
come in handy someday!

> - Brian won a TWW 7" pic disc

A terrific bonus to add to the two Thomas Dolby singles I found in a
store
down the street just prior to attending the party.

Again, my thanks and best wishes to all,
BC

<activating the lurking device until next time....POOF>