Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-21 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate Rumor Break -- Box Set Reissue???????

From: surferrosa@alias.cyberpass.net
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 1997 15:29:15 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Kate Rumor Break -- Box Set Reissue???????
To: rec-music-gaffa@news.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

I was recently in London and attempted to track down a KB box set.
No luck. One large chain looked it up for me and said it had been
pulled recently. When I asked why, they said this was usually done
months before a reissue and that if this were the case, it sounded
like it should happen around Xmas. Was he pulling my chain or has
the thing simply gone out of print? Anyone hear anything?????