Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-21 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Early Years Songs?

From: waldn@ucla.edu (Stormin')
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 1997 00:46:56 GMT
Subject: Early Years Songs?
To: rec-music-gaffa@ucsd.edu
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Because my newsfeed is porrly, I've recently sent in a subscription
request for digests, and much thanks to Karen for helping me keep up.
I see clear evidence that in my news feed, at least, I'm currently
getting less than half the posts that I'm supposed to for most of the
ngs I read.  :(

So I'm going to ask perhaps the newest addition to a FAQ.  What are
the songs on "The Early Years?"  I want to know what I do not have
that's not on my Kate Bush Demos CD or that one of my good friends
from Belgium has sent me.  :)  If there are some other songs out
there, I'd definitely like to know.  :)

Stormin'

"Somewhere in the depth, there is the light."