Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-21 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

O{+> And KaTe

From: donna@math.Too-ree-ay.too-ree-o.uconn.edu (DJH)
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 1997 18:53:41 GMT
Subject: O{+> And KaTe
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com

In some previous posts, the details surrounding the production of Why
Should I Love You were discussed.  It was presented as a case of KaTe
shipping a tape to O{+> and O{+> shipping back a (severely) altered
version..

Does anyone have a source for this???

Please Advise...

d~
"I don't know why I give in, but I do every time.
And here I am wondering why I did it again.
Too-ree-ay, too-ree-o, too-ree-ay, too-ree-o, too-ree-ay's what I say
     To keep me going, To keep the shit away."  Kate Bush

Please note:  My e-mail address needs to be altered before it is used.