Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-21 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: "up yours ugly"

From: delius@xs4all.nl (Marco )
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 1997 13:21:51 GMT
Subject: Re: "up yours ugly"
To: rec-music-gaffa@moderators.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

On 13 Jul 1997 22:10:16 -0400, delius2@aol.com (Delius2) wrote:

>anybody know why that is etched on the 7 inch picture disk single of "This
>Woman's Work"?  I've wondered about that for years...
>
>del
>
>www.geocities.com/westhollywood/7129

Kate has wrote on every UK single/lp a small note at the edge of the
vinyl. You can find the lines  at a www-page. Unfortunately I don't
know which anymore. I will let you know when I found it. Maybe there
are people among us who knows too which page I'm reffering to.

Bye

ps. He you got almost the same e-mailadres as me. :-D
--
Marco
delius@xs4all.nl

     'You'll see the poetry she stirred in me'