Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-21 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

just watching the wind...

From: seaweb@ix.netcom.com
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 1997 22:23:23 +0000
Subject: just watching the wind...
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com

First, merriest of birthdays to Kate, whose work is so inspiring, and
such a pleasure to behold.  So many wish her well today.  I would only
add that it gets better and better.

Second, a tip of the hat to the eloquent Len Bullard (and daughter).
Nicest piece of writing and reflecting I've enjoyed for a while, Len.
Cheers to you.  We don't have time to be hard on people who are simply
trying to communicate, we just need to listen to them.  And, maybe
learn more about ourselves.

Steven Austin