Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-20 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate on Viva II

From: "Thilo Meiswinkel" <meiswinkel@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 97 19:36:38 UT
Subject: Kate on Viva II
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com

Wow - that was really cool! Today (July 28) Viva II showed
one hour of Kate videos in their show Vinyl-X-Tra! Host
Axel Terporten described Kate as a wonderchild "in the
sense of Mozart" (I don't know if this translation works
but I hope you'll get it). The following videos were shown:

1. Wuthering Heights ("Red Dress In Moor" version)
2. The Red Shoes
3. This Woman's Work
4. Don't Give Up ("Kate hugging Peter" version)
5. The Sensual World
6. Rocket Man
7. Running Up That Hill
8. Rubberband Girl
9. Cloudbusting
10. Love And Anger

It was a real pleasure to have a whole show on Kate
on German TV - really great. Thanks to Rolf for the tip -
we would have missed it cause they didn't mention it
in the TV programme mags !!!

Wishing you all a (late) happy Katemas
Beate

German Kate Bush Club "Irgendwo In Der Tiefe"

E-Mail:   meiswink@itsnova.mach.uni-karlsruhe.de
             meiswinkel@msn.com

http://itsnova.mach.uni-karlsruhe.de/~meiswink/katebush.htm