Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-20 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

KT Disaster!!

From: dlashley70@aol.com (DLashley70)
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 1997 16:22:25 -0400
Subject: KT Disaster!!
To: <rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net>
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

What a disaster!!!

I was recording the Cathy demos for a friend (half of which I have on tape
& the other half I have on CD) and I was using my boyfriends new $1,500
Receiver and I RECORDED OVER A PORTION OF MY DEMOS.  I know, I know.  I
was the foolish one for not breaking off the tabs, but who would have
thought that something like this could ever have happened??

So, favor ...could someone record the songs I messed up for me? (While
Davy Dozed, Before The Fall, Disbelieving Angel and The Kick Inside)
E-Mail me if you can, I can supply a tape, or we could work out a trade if
I have stuff that you might not have (if not by KT, then maybe someone
else??)

Any help you could give would be appreciated!!

Thanks so much~  don