Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-20 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

O{+>  is very controlling, obsessive, and (last I heard) a swirling
vortex of poor mental health.  I doubt KaTe with her sensitive nature
(from what I have observed) could have withstood prolong 'close'
contact with such a troubled soul/mind.

BTW, I heard "My Computer" over the weekend.... where's KaTe?  Oh,
silly me... O{+> CONSISTANTLY 'phases out' anyone who could possibly
'out shine' his royal musicalness... (or should I say Its royal
musicalness, since O{+> isn't even sure if the currently dominant
personality that is 'in charge' is male or female... hence the
symbol)

Don't get me wrong.. I am a fan of O{+>'s stuff, especially the older
stuff (pre 1999), but his habit for cutting off anyone he percieves
as getting ANY kind of recognition due to their association with him
(Wendy / Lisa, Matt Bland, Rosie Gains, ..... and on and on), and his
increasing mental unbalance (which appears to be indulged, instead of
confronted by those around him), makes me irritated.

Wow, what a rant

d~
Donna Henderson
(860) 486-5685
302A Monteith Building
Microcomputer Support Consultant
Social Sciences / University of Connecticut