Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-20 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: kate & prince?

From: yu127620@YorkU.CA (Ratnadeep Bhadra)
Date: 23 Jul 1997 08:23:47 GMT
Subject: Re: kate & prince?
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Chris Williams (chrisw@wwa.com) wrote:
: snail@drn.zippo.com wrote:
: In article <01bc7754$45c30c20$d4e29fc2@amibo.demon.nl>, gedver@freemail.nl
: says...
: >>
: >>what does kate do with prince? any news about it?
: >>
: >listen to the red shoes album
:
:    Not quite complete. Squiggle-man (who we call "Skippy" round
: here) did colaborate with Kate on "Why Should I Love You" on
: "The Red Shoes". But most recently Kate returned the favor with
: vocals on "My Computer" on his "Emancapation" triple-album.
:
:    Note: don't buy this record for Kate's vocals...you need
: IED's ears to pull Kate's vocal out.
:
:

her vocals are so distinct that they still shine through though.  I hated
it at first that i couldn' t hear her vocals but with time her desperate
vocals have become clear to me.