Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-20 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Is mise...........

From: faerymouse@aol.com (Faerymouse)
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 1997 01:12:39 -0400
Subject: Re: Is mise...........
To: <rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net>
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

>     Hiya Mouse,
>

>     Amharc, mnà og obair là's mall san oìch
>     Ceolann siad ar laetha geal, a bhì,
>     Bealach fada annon's anall a choìch
>
>     Hope you have a good week
>

>     Leigh
>     Never be the catalyst for the ladle of the extruded penguin (trad.)

unfortunately...i do not speak gaelic. =(  actually it is on my
"list of things to learn since i can't leave the house"
hahahahahaha. maybe there is some good in being sick...i can learn stuff i
would never otherwise have time to learn. =) life is quite the teacher...i
have learned a lot these past 9 months...the most important being "hope".

~*~siobhan the mouse~*~
****http://members.aol.com/Faerymouse/myworld.html****
*****you paused in the doorway.as though a thought stole you
away. i watched the world pull you away. - KB****