Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-19 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Lionheart

From: R.EISERMANN@LINK-M.de (Ralph Eisermann)
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 1997 00:00:00 +0000
Subject: Re: Lionheart
To: BHaller@ctc.net, love-hounds@gryphon.com

> I sit listening to Lionheart for the first time.  I think I like it.
> Comments?
I started listening Lionheart today in the early morning.
I was sleepless until around 7am, and I felt depressed for some reasons.
Since I wanted to listen Lionheart and TKI for weeks, but did not do,
I supposed Lionheart could help. And suddenly I started feeling tired.
I felt better around 12, when I woke up.

Now I think it is time to start listening TKI, which I always preferred

> Brian

Ralph Eisermann
Wuermstrasse 1c
Karlsfeld bei Muenchen