Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-19 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: A HoL remaster for a Canadian

From: twistdboy@aol.com (TWISTDboy)
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 1997 13:59:09 -0400
Subject: Re: A HoL remaster for a Canadian
To: <rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net>
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

I will gladly look for a copy of the two CD set for you when I'm out today
but I think you're going to be out of luck. I bought it on the first day
of it's release and there were only a few copies left in the four major
stores in downtown Toronto. BTW it's a great album, quite different if you
are expecting another Fumbling Towards Ecstasy but unbelievably beautiful
taken on its own merits.

Oh and another Kate/Sarah thing...currently circulating on the Sarah
newsgroup, someone heard on the radio last year that Kate is suffering
from Alzheimers...quite a few people have posted to say this is nonsense.

Cheers!
scott