Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-19 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Echoes of Love (Hounds)

From: pdc@acorn.net (pDaleCampbell)
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 1997 08:18:46 -0400
Subject: Re: Echoes of Love (Hounds)
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Cc: shandralyn@juno.com, sumita-m@wa2.so-net.or.jp

Hello all!

On Tue, 15 Jul 1997 10:30:01 -0700, shandralyn@juno.com (Shandra L Bauer) wrote:

> On Tue, 15 Jul 1997 23:30:57 +0900 SUMITA Mikio
> <sumita-m@wa2.so-net.or.jp> writes:
> >

> > What does 181823@econz.unizar.es mean?
> >
> > SUMITA Mikio
>
> I don't know, aside from that I'm obviously not the only one who just got
> all the Love-Hounds digests she never wanted!! I'm not a digest
> subscriber - I prefer my list mail one at a time. Help!!!!!

I sent the pup a query and here's what he replied:
   [me]
> >Hello, 181823!
> >
> >(May I call you "18"?)
> >
> >On Tue, 15 Jul 1997 21:13:36 +0800, you wrote:
> >
> >   [Way too much quoting, and I couldn't see anything that you
> >    had actually contributed anything.]
    (Spell-checkers check SPELLING.)

> >Please don't include the ENTIRE text of the Love-Hounds
> >digest(s) when you post a reply.  It's an incredible waste
> >of bandwidth.

  [him]
> I did WHAT??? Well, if i did it, sorry, but i didn't want to send NOTHING
> to the list. That was some kind of error that i still don't understand. The
> only thing i did was "Send Again" all the digests to my email address.
> Well, sorry...

Evidently he was trying to send the digests from one email acct of
his to another, and in the process accidentally posted a reply
to L-H itself.

Fare thee well.

KT - - - - - -  u m o p   a p ! s d n   - - - - - KT
"You're like a sleepwalking man--      pDaleCampbell
 it's a danger to wake you.            pdc@acorn.net
 Even when it is apparent
 Where your actions will take you."