Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-18 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

calling Winter

From: meredith <meth@smoe.org>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 1997 22:41:28 -0400
Subject: calling Winter
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

Hi!

Sorry to waste the bandwidth, but I can't think of anything else to do.

I'm trying to send a reply to Winter (enzo1@enzo1@idt.net), but no matter
how I permutate your reply-to address the message bounces as "user unknown"
or "unknown host name" or some other "fatal error".  Please e-me again if
you see this, and let me know what your real e-dress is!!!  Thanks... :)

| Meredith Tarr                                              meth@smoe.org |
| Boonton, NJ USA                                http://www.smoe.org/~meth |
|                 "Marmots will stick to you in Delaware."                 |
|                  - The Surrealist Compliment Generator                   |