Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-18 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

VH1 Marathon

From: MiaSimone@aol.com
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 1997 15:46:11 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: VH1 Marathon
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com

Like you Brian, I also took to staying in on a beautiful Saturday afternoon
to watch VH1's marathon of "The history of all videos - ever", as it was
billed, as I was terrificly curious to see which videos of Kates would be
played.  I came in toward the beginning of the B's, which took hours on end
in and of itself, as many long forgotten, insignificant bands were dusted off
and brought out of the basement for this special marathon.  Then, just as my
investment of time was about to pay off, here came the C's.  I was ready to
spit fire, I tell you.  No Kate ?  How could the Goddess of Music be
overlooked, even by those uptight VH1 dolts ?  Grrrrrrrrrrrrr.....

Melanie