Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-18 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Demos + NtEP UBdE

From: Stephane Malesy <stephane@infpar.informix.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 1997 16:23:22 +0200
Subject: Demos + NtEP UBdE
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Posted-Date: Thu, 10 Jul 1997 16:23:22 +0200

Hi,

I am very new at Louve-hounds things but a long time devoted Kate
fan. I read about all the messages about the early demos. I am desperate
to find those. In France, i still can't find the remasterised
HoL yet. So for the demos i think it's impossible. Are they part
of a "special demos album" or did you guys found this in strange ways? 3-)
And, there is the songs Ne t'Enfuis Pas and Un Baiser d'Enfant. Kate
sings in my language and i never heard this !!! Again, could you please
help me to make my ears smile (...), you'll make a french man happy...

Paix, amour et kate

Stephane
(stephane@informix.com)