Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-17 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Other Artists

From: "Xenu's Sister" <vickie@miso.wwa.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Jul 1997 21:26:58 -0500
Subject: Re: Other Artists
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Cc: GoSquidly@aol.com

(Sent to Love-Hounds Wednesday July 9, 1997 at 9:pm CST)
Just testing how long it takes to get it back in loose mail)

At 04:17 PM 7/9/97 -0400, Will wrote:
>OKay....
>
>But does anyone remember Anne Pigalle ?

Yeppers! I have one album _Everything Could
Be So Perfect..._ which I adore. My favorite
songs are "Intermission (the gods are bored),"
and "The 1000 Colours Waltz" (songs that I
played on my radio show and added to tape
compilations numerous times over the years).
It's hard to describe the music, she's like a cross
between Edith Piaf and Carmel, with a dark,
husky, powerful voice and a subtle sense of
humor. How would you describe her?

Do you know anything about her? Do you know
what she's doing now? Do you know how many
albums she has? I know nothing. I bought the
LP on the advice of a friend who bought it just
because she liked the looks of it, and then I
re-bought it on CD (a Japanese import) a few
years ago.

Vickie

"He! God, you're not always funny,
and I know you have a weakness too.