Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-17 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: A couple (not!) of quick notes...

From: Leigh.Perkins@sset.com
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 1997 10:08:52 -0700
Subject: Re: A couple (not!) of quick notes...
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com

     Elvis is alive and well and living above a laundromat in Droitwich,
     England.

Author:  love-hounds@gryphon.com at INTERNET
Date:    7/6/97 12:33 PM

Chris Hansen wrote:

> Hi Lovehounds...
>
> Two quick notes:
>
> 1 - Post from a different mailing list commented that one of the
> speakers at the Hong Kong ceremonies looked "... amazingly like Kate
> Bush!" somewhere around the time Brian Blessed spoke.

---Well, I don't know about about Hong Kong, but I've been looking at
those Mars Pathfinder pictures this weekend, and I could swear I saw
Kate's likeness in the reflection of some of the machinery. But then, I
saw Elvis sneaking through an alley in Chapel Hill just last week... :-)

--Ron