Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-17 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Other Artists

From: <gearnoise@VNET.IBM.COM>
Date: 9 Jul 1997 00:49:13 EDT
Subject: Other Artists
To: <love-hounds@gryphon.com>

Thanks to those who have been adding to the "What this group listens to"
list, or correcting spellings, etc.  If someone would care to update the
"ecto" designations I'd appreciate it.

A couple comments:

Emily Bezar:  What am I missing here?  Picked up her Moonlight in Grenadine
              album but just can't seem to get into it at all.  Meredith?

Milla:  The Divine Comedy "uneven"? Sure wish more of my albums were
        uneven like that.  Not a bad life so far for Miss Javovich;
        Model, Singer/Songwriter, Actress, and so....Likeable.

Suzanne Vega: Scott, the new album is growing on me. But I like her
              earliest albums best also. "I was sitting....."

Books:  I'm glad so many people caught my author error on "100 Years..";
        Nice to know good taste in reading permeates this group.  While
        on vacation a friend gave me Tom Robbins and T.C. Boyle's latest,
        so Cormac McCarthy will have to wait until at least the end of
        The Tortilla Curtain.

Now, back to the beach......

Neal Mulvenna   IBM Global Services, CLT, NC           __/__/T_ -- -
internet: gearnoise@vnet.ibm.com                      / /\ </\ \ --
CLT (704) 594-3546 Tuscaloosa (205) 507-3553..........\__/..\__/.......