Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-16 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate Parties Update

From: Karen Newcombe <kln@staralliance.com>
Date: Mon, 07 Jul 1997 14:32:17 -0700
Subject: Kate Parties Update
To: "love-hounds@gryphon.com" <love-hounds@gryphon.com>

Brian Dongray has just volunteered to hold a Katemas party in Apple Valley,
MN.  His e-mail is btd@cray.com and please e-mail him for directions.  Like
the rest of us, his party will be on Sunday the 27th of July.

For info on the other parties: www.sirius.com/~kln/Kate/

If you cannot access websites, current party locations are:
Glastonbury Tor, UK
Avebury, UK
San Francisco, CA
Apple Falls, MN

Contact me if you can't get to the website and need more info on any of these.

Anyone coming to my house should consider bringing a folding chair or floor
pillow if you have one.  I'm not going to have enough chairs.

Thanks!  Karen  kln@staralliance.com