Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-16 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Bananas

From: Rolf.Peukert@theoinf.tu-ilmenau.de (Rolf Peukert)
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 97 13:19:52 +0200
Subject: Bananas
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com

hey, a lot of people (read: two) seem to be interested in this one.
  I got it on video by now, but it's a rather bad copy (longplay).
It's a very short (approx. 2 min) lip-sync performance. Kate does almost
the same dance moves as in the official video, but in a room with lots
of marionettes hanging from the walls. I guess it's also known as the
"puppets" version.
A few screenshots of it are available at
http://maui.theoinf.tu-ilmenau.de/~peukert/music/bananas.html
(I also put Don's scan of the Canadian TKI cover there)

ciao,
Rolf