Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-16 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Love Hounds Collection and stuff...

From: "John D. Walker" <jdwalker@post.cis.smu.edu>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 1997 17:28:08 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: Love Hounds Collection and stuff...
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com

Donna -

That's "Rorring the Barr."  ;-)

Karen - neat story.  I hated Kate too, at first... I think it's more that
you have to get to certain point to process her music.  When you get
there and you hear the right song, it just sort of.... takes over or
something, and you're like "yeah, yeah, it all makes sense now."  At
least that's how it works for me.  There are songs of hers that I don't
get for years, and then I'll hear it and it'll click.  That's part of the
magic I guess.  I still struggle with parts of NfE, and TRS, and I'm
looking forward to getting it someday.

JW      jdwalker@post.smu.edu

Enter the Realm - the LOCHINVAR Home Page!
http://members.aol.com/LordLknvar/realm.htm
Email: LordLknvar@aol.com