Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-16 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

TKI covers

From: "He Is John" <heisjohn@gate.net>
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 1997 08:23:51 -0400
Subject: TKI covers
To: "Love Hounds" <love-hounds@gryphon.com>

Ron wrote:
>     There are in fact 6 different covers of the TKI album
<snip>

>6.  "variation on the pink leotard" cover.  This ithe Uruguayan release
    and it's extremely rare.   BTW, does anybody out there actually have
this
    cover?

Counting LPs and CDs, I have 18 copies of TKI (OK, a little obsessive, but
it's my favorite LP of all time) -- but I'm still missing the Uruguayan
release!!!  I've seen a photo of it once, but never met anyone who actually
owns it.  This is right up there with TKI Self Portrait and the Seiko
Promotion on the "ultimate rarity" scale, and I've been looking for it for
years.  If anyone owns it and is willing to part with it -- we need to
talk...

John