Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-16 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: lyrics of "the long and winding road'and 'She leaving home'

From: pohlke@inf.fu-berlin.de (Andreas Pohlke)
Date: 3 Jul 1997 12:48:38 GMT
Subject: Re: lyrics of "the long and winding road'and 'She leaving home'
To: rec-music-gaffa@news.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

delius@xs4all.nl (Marco Gatti) writes:
>I bought a bootleg "butterfly kisses' with two Kate songs on it:
>'The long and winding road'and 'She leaving home'
>Does anybody got the lyrics?

Both songs originate from The Beatles (both Lennon/McCartney AFAIK),
I habe the lyrics at home, but maybe there is Beatles' site online?

"She's leaving home" - Sgt. Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band
"The long and winding road" - Let it be

Huh, reminds me of the "how old are you"-poll. Am I that old?
Andreas
--
Andreas Pohlke  <pohlke@ inf.fu-berlin.de>        Institute for Computer Science
http://www.inf.fu-berlin.de/~pohlke               Free University of Berlin