Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-16 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Love Hounds Collection

From: Chris <Chris@turmoil.demon.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 97 13:40:57 GMT
Subject: Re: Love Hounds Collection
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Dinyar said something along the lines of:

: > She was a pretty famous UK comedienne/impersonator, who did Kate
: > impersonations as part of her TV shows in the late seventies. She claims
: > that she got a three page letter from Kate saying how funny Kate had
: > thought her impersonations were. I prefer Pamela Anderson's (of "Not the
: > Nive O'clock News" fame) impersonation myself .
: >

I think you mean Pamela STEPHENSON.
(although I would like to see Pamela Anderson's version of Wuthering....!)
:+)

Chris Stock