Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-15 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate Bush Covered CD - Start ordering!

From: Marcel F G Rijs <mfgr@bart.nl>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 1997 19:20:04 -0100
Subject: Kate Bush Covered CD - Start ordering!
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com

Hi all,

For those of you who have been wondering about the status of Kate Bush
Covered lately, I have exciting news. The project is near its completion,
and while I am waiting for the last few recordings to come in, I have
already opened the order box.

This means, that as of NOW I am taking orders for the once only pressing of
Kate Bush Covered CD's. These CD's will be sold on a non-profit basis at
$33 each. (I will have them made at some commercial studio, hence the high
price.) They're only available through me, and only by way of pre-ordering
and pre-payment.
You can read more details on payment methods on
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/marcel/katebush.htm , the Kate
Bush Covered Homepage. Email me for my address and an estimate on when the
CD will be coming your way.

This is the first posting of a message which will resurface a few times on
this list - thanks for your interest, and if you're not interested, I'm
sorry for taking up a minute of your time. Back to the discussion....

Kind regards,

Marcel Rijs
"Conan the librarian"
Den Haag, Netherlands, EUROPE