Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-15 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: POLL: results

From: CBlakey070@aol.com
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 1997 12:32:13 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: POLL: results
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com

     I guess I better respond after all so I can be the oldest female at 42.
 I started listening at @ 27.  Never For Ever first caught my attention,
especially Delius.  Hounds Of Love cemented by status as a true fan.  The
Ninth Wave profoundly impacted me.  It feels like a series of lifetimes -
reincarnation.  I am glad others enjoy it as well.  When the mood hits, I
will describe my impressions of this great music in detail.   It never ceases
to amaze what depth and variance comes with each new album.  It is
unrealistic to expect to enjoy it all equally.  The important part is that
there is something for everybody who cares to listen.

                                     Carole