Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-14 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Touring

From: Rolf.Peukert@Theoinf.TU-Ilmenau.DE (Rolf Peukert)
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 97 09:00:26 +0200
Subject: Re: Touring
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com

--- Leigh.Perkins@sset.com wrote:
 Is everyone aware of the primary reasons that Kate doesn't tour
        anymore? I too have always been saddened by the fact that I can't
        see her perform, but after she lost a crew member to a stage
        rigging accident she called off any future touring.
--- end of quoted material ---

I just looked it up: the first _official_ tour date was April 3, at the
Liverpool Empire. Bill Duffield's accident happened on April 2, after the
tour playdate at Pool Arts Centre in Dorset.

Another thing, kids: DON'T vote on rec.music.white-power, the poll is over
by more than a year. The poor guy who did the vote counting was deluged
with >30000 'no' votes (opposed to a few hundred 'yes'), flamed and
mailbombed. The account was removed afterwards. But these messages are
still circulating in usenet, much like the Neiman-Marcus cookie recipe.
see http://www.jcn18.com/news/cfv-fail.htm

ciao,
Rolf