Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-13 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Katemas (Chicago spec.)

From: "Thomas A. Hendricks" <BriarCub?@flink.com>
Date: 12 Jun 1997 15:21:24 GMT
Subject: Katemas (Chicago spec.)
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Greetings, Gaffans...
Just wanted to know details about the next Katemas...I've been wanting to
participate since I found out about it in '94, but haven't had the opportunity
until this year...I'll be closest to the Chicago area (I live in the tiny
village of Minier, IL--Chris/Vickie, are you listening???)  I don't have Web
access, so please don't direct me to a URL...
TIA,
to/\/\
"...see how my fans wait four years so patiently for what they cannot stand..."
from "Selling Out"