Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-13 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: The Sensual World Video's

From: u4d41@cc.keele.ac.uk (Grail)
Date: 11 Jun 1997 12:08:04 GMT
Subject: Re: The Sensual World Video's
To: rec-music-gaffa@moderators.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

One dark day, Murray Browne (murray@magna.com.au) did trouble the poor folk
of rec.music.gaffa with the following :
<> Hi,
<> Are TSW video's avaiable commercially? I would love to be able to get a
<> copy of these vid's if anybody knows where I can buy them.

You used to be able to get them in England about two years ago (I have a
copy :-)), in the form of a 35min tape which contains a longish interview
with Kate plus videos for "TSW", "Love and Anger" and "This Woman's Work" at
the end. I don't know if the tape is still available.

--
Out of the vodka bottle and into reality...maybe.
                    ____
 \\===||  || \\   ||    || ||  \\==== common. A tendency to make you sick."