Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-13 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Musos

From: "Renee Rosen" <lilitu@cjnetworks.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 1997 01:10:00 +0000
Subject: Re: Musos
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Comments: Authenticated sender is <lilitu@topeka.cjnetworks.com>

> Date:          Thu, 19 Jun 1997 14:34:00 -0700
> From:          Leigh.Perkins@sset.com
> To:            love-hounds@gryphon.com
> Subject:       Musos

>      Hi you lot
>
>      Out of interest, how many of you hounds are musicians? - Just a
>      though!!

I'm a musician, though I don't have anything recorded yet. I play
violin (electric and acoustic) and keyboards (and really bad guitar
*grin*). One of my two majors was music theory and I took some
composition courses.

I'm actually in the process of getting a band together right now, but
it's in the beginning stages. Dunno if what I'll be doing is
Kate-like at all, but if I get a demo or anything done, I'll probably
post to all the music lists I'm on just in case someone is
interested.

Renee
lilitu@cjnetworks.com