Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-13 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

San Francisco Kate Party

From: Karen Newcombe <kln@staralliance.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 1997 12:35:58 -0700
Subject: San Francisco Kate Party
To: "love-hounds@gryphon.com" <love-hounds@gryphon.com>

Unfortunately Bill W. says he won't be able to host the party in Half Moon
Bay this year (waaaaa!), so I am hereby volunteering my home for Katemas
1997.

When:  Sunday July 27th, 1997  1:00 PM

Where: 625 Ashbury St., Apt. 4, San Francisco

I'll supply: Honeybaked Ham, rolls, mustard

You bring: soft drinks, beer, salads, choKolaTe bits, door prizes you'd
like to donate, stuff to share, stuff to sell, stuff to trade, stuff to
show off and brag about

For a growing list of Kate Bush Celebrations:
http://www.sirius.com/~kln/Kate/

See you then!  Karen  kln@staralliance.com