Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-13 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: TSW Videos

From: Dongerous! <fastslow@idt.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 1997 15:01:44 -0800
Subject: Re: TSW Videos
To: Snaporazz@aol.com
Cc: love-hounds@gryphon.com

At 12:23 PM -0800 6-10-97, Snaporazz@aol.com wrote:
>I finally got to see the Sensual World Videos and I was totally amazed by the
>video for SW.  It instantly became my favorite KB video and reaffirmed the
>reason I fell in love with her and her music.

LOL! That's funny. That was my least favorite video of the three. I find
"This Woman's Work" to be absolutely moving.

>  It just makes me sad that I
>will probably never see her in concert, but one can always "wish upon a
>star".

If that's the case, then I'd think you'd like the "Love and Anger" video
the best. At least it shows her on a stage, singing with a band. That's
something I like to see in her videos (also my favorite part of "The Big
Sky" video), because it seems she'll never tour.

I wish someone in her entourage would kick her in the butt and make her
tour. Hey, we've been patient LONG enough (19 years in my case!).

- Don