Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-12 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

The backwards message in Leave it Open

From: "Lyle Scott" <skylarke@netmedia.net.il>
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 1997 13:35:35 +0000
Subject: The backwards message in Leave it Open
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Comments: Authenticated sender is <skylarke@mail.netmedia.net.il>
Return-receipt-to: "Lyle Scott" <skylarke@mail.netmedia.net.il>

Does anyone know what the meaning of that is?  I played it backwards
years ago, and it sounds something like "They said he was buried
here."  I could be wrong, but that's what it sounds like.  Does
anyone know the significance of it?  I've been curious about that one
for a long time now.

       Zz                         Lyle Charles Scott
        zZ      Skylarke@chava.netmedia.net.il
     |\ z    _,,,---,,_  Today your love,
 Skylarke the Unbalanced, Patron Saint of Rapid Fire