Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-11 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

(Im)Patience is a vurture

From: "Donna Henderson" <donna@math.uconn.edu>
Date: Thu, 29 May 1997 13:46:21 +0000
Subject: (Im)Patience is a vurture
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Comments: Authenticated sender is <donna@tatung.math.uconn.edu>

Sorry to be a pest, but....

I haven't heard from anyone regarding the Love Hound Video
Collection.

Can anyone help me aquire a VhS copy of LHVC???

I have been a HUGE fan since the first time I saw/heard Kate on VH1
in 1986 (RUTH).  Since that first encounter, I have been obsessed
with the wonder of Kate.  Although I LOVE her Music in its own right,
I have become OBSESSED with Kate as a multimedia artist (I hesitate to
use the term Performance Artist, since it seems so... 70's).

Please, Please, Please,... I grovel...  Help me get a Kate Video
fix!!

d~
"May those who love us love us, and to those who don't love us,
may God twist their ankles so we'll know them by their limping."
                                                            ~ Old Gaelic blessing