Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-11 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

E-mail program difficulties with digest form

From: Karen Newcombe <kln@staralliance.com>
Date: Wed, 28 May 1997 14:35:52 -0700
Subject: E-mail program difficulties with digest form
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com

5/28

For those of you (like me) using Eudora and still having difficulties
with the digest form of r.m.g., there is a Eudora update that just went
up today.  They claim it fixes an endless array of bugs, gremlins and
jinxes in versions 3.0 and 3.0.1.

You can download this patch at:
http://www.eudora.com/eudorapro/updaters.html

I do not know if they fixed the digest format problem yet.  Let you know
tomorrow when the next digest comes in.

P.S. Can one of the moderators check on r.m.g.?  While I get the digest
every day, the news group has appeared empty for about two weeks.
Anyone else having this problem?

Karen