Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-11 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Katemas in Southern California

From: ANGLTRED@aol.com
Date: Mon, 26 May 1997 18:10:40 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: Katemas in Southern California
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com

Hi there....I know it's early, but I'm curious how many southern Californians
would come to a Katemas party if one was held here.  My friend and I are
trying to find a location to have the party and we can only have it at her
place if there are a certain number coming (she has a small place), so we'd
like to get an estimated head-count of all interested parties.  If there are
more than she can accomodate, we'll simply find another place for the party!

Please e-mail me and let me know if you will be interested in coming to a
Katemas party in Southern Cali around the end of July.  I live in San Diego
and my friend lives in Long Beach, so we'd like to have it somewhere between
San Diego and L.A.

Anyone else can come, even if you're not from Southern Cali.....but we may
need to figure out lodging arrangements, if you're coming from too far to
travel back and forth in a day.

I look forward to hearing from all of you!

~~~Samantha