Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-11 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Looking for...

From: Bryan Dongray <btd@cray.com>
Date: Sun, 25 May 1997 21:27:56 -0500
Subject: Looking for...
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com

I see Ron is selling his stuff again, but he does not seem
to have what I'm looking for.

I would like to find (on CD) the "true" extended mix of "Eat the Music".

I mean the 9 minute one, which starts with "jungle" sounds then into the
oddly strummed guitar (or similar stringed instrument), and continues.
I have a CD which claimed to have the extended mix, but it is the same
as the original, without the "jungle" sounds intro.
It is labelled:
	EMI 7243 8 81317 2 8	(Made in Holland)
and has tracks:
	1. Eat the Music
	2. Eat the Music (extended mix)
	3. You want Alchemy
	4. Shoedance (The Red Shoes Dance Mix)
so I'm not too disappointed with this CD, due to tracks 3 & 4.

So... anyone have a spare CD which has the true "Eat the Music" extended mix?
I'll pay you for it (of course), plus and P&P, or trade?

			Bryan Dongray

PS The Glimore interview is very interesting.
Do we think that the titles "Open Your Sight" and "Confortably Numb"
will remain the actual track titles? Anyone have any knowledge of
pre-release titles changing?
PPS I assume it was supposed to be "Comfortably Numb".