Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-10 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Are there any Kate Bush fans in Israel?

From: "Lyle Scott" <skylarke@netmedia.net.il>
Date: Tue, 20 May 1997 14:48:15 +0000
Subject: Are there any Kate Bush fans in Israel?
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Comments: Authenticated sender is <skylarke@mail.netmedia.net.il>
Return-receipt-to: "Lyle Scott" <skylarke@mail.netmedia.net.il>

I'm originally from New York, but I moved to Jerusalem a year ago.
I'm a 26-year-old male, and I've been a really big fan of Kate since
I was in Junior High School, or something like that.  I first got
into her music in around 1984 or so when I saw a couple of her videos
on some obscure, short-lived UHF video station.  Since then, I've
always loved her music.  Her albums are kinda like old friends for
me.

Anyway, though, I was wondering if there are any other fans of hers
living in my new country.  I hear Wuthering Heights on the radio here
occasionally, and everyone seems to know who Kate Bush is (more so
than in NY!) but I don't really know anyone who's very familiar with
all of her work.  Is anyone else on this list from Israel, or at
least in Israel?

Just a curiosity of mine, but if anyone on the list is in the
neighborhood, drop me a line!

       Zz                         Lyle Charles Scott
        zZ      Skylarke@chava.netmedia.net.il
     |\ z    _,,,---,,_  Today your love,
 Skylarke the Unbalanced, Patron Saint of Rapid Fire