Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-10 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Gaffaweb

From: "SEAN TWOMEY (ARCHAEOLOGY) PG" <twomeys@ollamh.ucd.ie>
Date: Fri, 16 May 1997 19:22:49 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Gaffaweb
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com

Hi all ,

 I'm wondering if this summer will see further expansion and /or
improvements to Gaffaweb .
It's a fantastic site for Kate fans ...but I think that a "news"
update feature would be welcome ...just to let casual browsers know
that Kate is alive and working on new material ..
I was very impressed recently with the Joni Mitchell home page
http://www.jonimitchell.com,
which has updates every week ....Ok Kate is hiding away as usual ,
(and Joni is unusually busy at the moment), but it's something I'd
like to see on Gaffaweb , maybe a mention of Manu Katche or the War
Child sculpture, or the Prince track .....also must get on to Richard Bensam about errors
in the dictionary that I told him about last year !!
Hmmmmm , on second thoughts , I also read on that Joni page that the guy
who owns spends most of his spare time working on it !!!!!
Any comments on the future of Gaffaweb..I would be very interested
in. I really admire the fine work that has made it such a fab site .
Thanks,
Sean :-)

p.s. I am of course speaking as someone who wouldn't know HTML if it
came up and bit me on the bum ......just wondering !!