Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-10 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

runout inscriptions

From: Rolf.Peukert@Theoinf.TU-Ilmenau.DE (Rolf Peukert)
Date: Mon, 12 May 97 11:45:52 +0200
Subject: runout inscriptions
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com

Hi,

a while ago I posted a question about the inscription in the
runout groove space of the UK "The Kick Inside" LP, I didn't
believe it was actually "Remember yourself".
Now I know for sure: two variants exist,
copies of matrix# YAX-5389-3 have REMEMBER YOURSELF,
copies of # YAX-5389-2 have REMBER YOURSELF [sic!],
so whoever etched it in left out two characters.

Another thing that's AFAIK not yet reported, the message
from the Rubberband Girl 7" single: BACK TO LIFE

That was today's issue of "Things you really didn't want to know".

ciao,
Rolf