Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-10 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Top 5

From: <kws@inetarena.com>
Date: Thu, 8 May 1997 23:07:55 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Top 5
To: rec-music-gaffa@moderators.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

1. Sensual World
   (A brilliant affirmation of love and desire IMHO.)
2. Love and Anger
   (I've lived there, love. She knows, she knows, she knows so well.)
3. The Dreaming
   (Spooooky, and truthful.)
4. Lily
   (Lesser Banishing Pentagram Ritual, very well done.)
5. Hello Earth
   (This song still moves me, makes me feel good inside.)

And if this were a Top 10:

6. Hounds of Love
7. This Woman's Work
8. Running Up That Hill
9. Experiment_5 (sorry, misplaced my copy of _the dreaming_)
10. Cloudbusting

Kate, if you do indeed read this chatter, please do consider putting
out some new stuff.  Your past work is fantastic, I'm certain anything
new would be recived well.  You are much loved.

Karel

<original post left intact to keep this thread alive>
In rec.music.gaffa Layton, Laszlo <LAYTONL@spp11.msmail.spe.sony.COM> wrote:

:For the tally...here's my top 5:

:1. Moving
:2. Feel It
:3. Houdini
:4. The Dreaming
:5. Dream of Sheep

:...and if this list were a top 10, I'd also include:

:6. Wuthering Heights
:7. Symphony in Blue
:8. Davy
:9. Jig of Life
:10. Hello Earth

:Laszlo

--
kws@inetarena.com    http://www.inetarena.com/~kws
everything is always on it's way to somewhere else.