Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-09 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Top Five

From: "PICARD Arnaud" <picarda7@cti.ecp.fr>
Date: Tue, 6 May 1997 23:50:22 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Top Five
To: rec-music-gaffa@moderators.univ-lyon1.fr
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Mine would rather be the melodic side, ie :
1/ In search of Peter Pan (Lionheart),
2/ This Woman's Work (The Sensual Wolrd),
3/ Army Dreamers (naye, form AD to Breathing, all 4 titles included, I
found them equally intringuing, and I change my mind as swiftly as the
wind) (Never for Ever),
4/ Night of the Swallow (The Dreaming)
5/ Watching You Without Me (The Ninth Wave, a mythological journey through
KaTe's musical genius-like paradise),

Long live KaTe !

(Actually, my brother bought recently the anthology This Woman's Work (I
guess that's the name !), and I'm looking forward to coming back home to
listen to the B-side songs I've never listened to !!!! This is as thrilling
as discovering one of Her new artistic productions)

Wish I could take more time to enjoy music !

Arnaud, aka the Cossav the Fluke.